HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE AT HOME
Although it's best to get a jeweller to measure your size, if you can't get to a jeweller it is easy to work it out at home.
The most common methods are:
USING A RING YOU ALREADY HAVE
If you already have a ring that fits you well, you can measure across the inside diameter of the ring with a ruler and compare your measurement to the chart below. Make sure you're measuring across the widest point and try to be as accurate as possible.
THE PAPER STRIP METHOD
1) Cut a strip of paper to approximately the same width as the ring.
2) Wrap the strip of paper around your finger. If you have larger knuckles, make sure it's able to get over your knuckle.
3) Mark with a pen where the paper overlaps, to measure the circumference of your finger.
4) Unwrap the strip of paper from your finger, and measure the length to the spot you marked.
5) Compare your circumference measurement to the chart below.